Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at Caversham Valley Primary School.
Parents seeking to enrol their child need to complete an Application Enrolment Form (See bottom of this page).
When completing the application for enrolment you will also be required to provide evidence that you reside within the local intake area for Caversham Valley Primary School.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, you are required to provide (Two Documents) with your name and address details. Please see the following examples:
Proof of ownership of the property by the parent/s where the student will reside.
- For example: A current Shire Rate notice OR a copy of the rental agreement (minimum 12 months) where the family is in a rental property.
- Plus 1 further piece of evidence this may consist of a Power | Gas | Content Insurance| Telephone bill (Only one is required).
Applications cannot be considered until such time as documented evidence is provided to the school.
You will also be required to provide the student’s original Birth Certificate, student’s last school report and Immunisation History Statement that is no more than two months old at the time of submitting your child’s enrolment form.
To obtain a copy of your childs' Immunisation history:
- Phone the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809
- Visit Medicare Online through the MyGov website
- Use the Express Plus Medicare App
- Visit your local Department of Human Services Centre
Further information on obtaining current Immunisation evidence can be found on the Department of Health website.
It is essential that all of the information on these forms is accurate and current. All medical information needs to be correct at time of enrolment to enable the school to create an emergency response plan, if required.
Any Family Court Orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court should also be made available at the time of enrolment.
Students born overseas must hold either; an Australian passport, citizenship papers or appropriate visa before applying to the school. Students who do not hold an Australian passport during the application process must present their Visa Grant Notice and passport at the time of enrolment.
Cancellation of Enrolment
Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999, Division 2.20 the Principal may cancel the enrolment if the enrolment was obtained by giving false or misleading information.
Submission of Enrolment Application
Completed applications can be mailed to: Caversham Valley Primary School - 60 Summerville Boulevard - CAVERSHAM WA 6055 or email: ATTENTION Sarah Anning - CavershamValley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student enrolment for Western Australian Public Schools is a two-part process.
- Application for Enrolment does not guarantee placement.
- Kindergarten classes fill quickly. Please return the COMPLETE application along with ALL requested supporting documentation ASAP.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Children may be enrolled in one school only, either public or private
Click the link provided for outlines of the Academic Year Level for students by date of birth.
KINDERGARTEN 2020 Application
PRE-PRIMARY - YEAR 6 New Application