Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at Caversham Valley Primary School. Parents seeking to enrol their child need to complete an Application for Enrolment Form (See Below)
When completing the Application for Enrolment you will also be required to provide evidence that you reside within the local intake area for Caversham Valley Primary School.
Proof of Residence
To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, the following documentation needs to be attached to the application for admission:
- Proof of ownership of the property by the parent/s where the student will reside. This may be a current rates notice from the local council.
- A copy of the rental agreement (minimum 12 months) where the family is in a rental property.
Applicants are also required to provide a minimum of 1 further pieces of evidence to confirm their residential address.
These may include:
- Power – connection or account
- Gas – connection or account
- Telephone accounts
- Contents Insurance
- Any other official documents that may support the application as proof of residence
Applications cannot be considered until such time as documented evidence is provided to the school.
You will also be required to provide the student’s original Birth Certificate, student’s last school report and Immunisation History Statement that is no more than two months old at the time of submitting your child’s enrolment form. Parents can access an AIR Immunisation History Statement by:
- Phoning the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809
- Visiting Medicare Online through the MyGov website
- Using the Express Plus Medicare App
- Visiting your local Department of Human Services Centre
Further information on obtaining current Immunisation evidence can be found on the Department of Health website.
It is essential that all of the information on these forms is accurate and current. All medical information needs to be correct at time of enrolment to enable the school to create an emergency response plan, if required.
Any Family Court Orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court should also be made available at the time of enrolment.
Students born overseas must hold either; an Australian passport, citizenship papers or appropriate visa before applying to the school. Students who do not hold an Australian passport during the application process must present their Visa Grant Notice and passport at the time of enrolment.
Cancellation of Enrolment
Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999, Division 2.20 the Principal may cancel the enrolment if the enrolment was obtained by giving false or misleading information.
Submission of Enrolment Application
Completed applications can be mailed to:
Caversham Valley Primary School
60 Summerville Boulevard
CAVERSHAM WA 6055
ATTENTION Denise Cooke
A list of the required documentation can be found on the Enrolment Application Form.
- Student enrolment for Western Australian Public Schools is a two-part process.
- Application for Enrolment does not guarantee placement.
- Kindergarten classes fill quickly. Please return the COMPLETE application along with ALL requested supporting documentation ASAP.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Children may be enrolled in one school only, either public or private
Enrolment Application Forms
Click the link provided for outlines of the Academic Year Level for students by date of birth.
PRE-PRIMARY - YEAR 6 New Application